Sunday, July 17, 2011

I know this is weird but I need to ask it.?

Okay so I am deathly afraid of needle for everything iv's, shots, and etc. So my mom thought it would be funny to add extra shots in and she thinks it's funny because I'm afraid of needles. I'm seven teen almost 18 and so a month after my birthday yet again I have to go back for shots. Even if I'm living under her roof do I have the right to say I'm not getting them. Like seriously she ordered extra to be an ***. So a few days before I go I freak out and my body gets covered in rashes and I quit eating. And then I get suicidal thoughts. And I take medicine for the anxiety but it's not strong enough to do anything. But when I turn 18 can I legally say I'm not getting shots. The last time I had shots I passed out before I even went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment