Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why would she call him after 3 months?

My friend broke the friendship cuz she thought I was posing as some guy who was interested in her. Obviously it can't be me cuz she's spoken on the phone with him and I sound nothing like a guy. Well she was so confident it was me she didn't want me to ever contact her again. 3 months later, June 4, the guy sent me a text saying she called him but it was a missed call. He hasn't called bak since June 4. If she was so confident it was me and made herself believe so much it was me, why would she call his number? Could she be having second thoughts and thinking maybe she was wrong? Maybe she feels silly for what she accused me of? Or is she doing it on purpose to see if she was right the entire time? I'm afraid if he calls she may still think its me and she may get cops on me. She did it before... I don't want her roof that again. I just want her to understand that it was never me... why would I pose as a guy? HOW can I if I sound nothing like a guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment