Thursday, July 21, 2011

I had sex with a prostitute i puked and it was on the roof!?

listen i was going to trick a prostitute on to coming over here to my place, but since i had money i said okay if she at lest looks decent ill go for it so as she arrives downstairs ( i live in a building btw) i peeked from the window and thought okay she isn't that bad but i still told her to go to an empty apartment lol which is 2b and nobody lives there so the prank would've been perfect , i changed my mind went to the 2nd floor with a towel to take her to the roof since my parents we're sleeping , so i pay her and i notice shes like 3 months prego but she was real slutty she came on to me hugged me let me grab her *** ok, w.e i said let me go for it . got in the elevator went to the roof layed the towel down and sat and she jumped on top of me pulled her shirt up i starred licking her nipples then got up and took her pants off half way and stands in front of me with her crotch expecting me to some how lick it LMAO and then i took my pants off and she starred blowing me off for a quick minute and she then took her pants off all the way and i put my condom on and i tell her ride and shes like no doggy with the sad face and she does cowgirl backwards and then i said na fkk it doggy and she got doggy and i put it in once i put it in like after 5 seconds I start unwashed disgusting cooch yo i swear ill get nauseous the aah feeling while i was fkking her and then she farted like 3 times altogether then when i ejaculated and took out my penis i immediately flicked the condom off and she farted like 5 times long nasty wet farts before putting her panties on ,pre nausea so as we;re leaving i pick up the towel and i'm so disgusted she went ahead down the stairs and i left the towel and went downstairs as i'm in the elevator with her i'm looking at her sooo disgusted and i notice she has a tatto and it says murda LOL i laughed at that but i was still really disgusted ,so as i got home i took my shirt off my pants my shirt had her disgust awful stench on it i put everything down went jumped in the shower washed my lips brushed my teeth i vomited like 4 times that's what i get for having sex with a prostitute this isn't a question obviously it's a story tell me what you think Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment