Friday, July 22, 2011

Is it a fracture or what? Please help.?

Okay, so I don't even remember when, but probably about two weeks ago, I hurt my forearm hitting it on a metal rod while stretching it. In gym, we were playing Badminton, and I stretched my arm to hit the birdie. It has begun hurting again and hasn't stopped. It hurts when I pick up things. For example, I picked up a coffee cup with about eight ounces of coffee in it, and it began to hurt. When I clench my fist, it also hurts. I heard some people use that to see if they have a broken bone, but not sure. It was wrapped in an Ace bandage, but it's not doing too much for me. I really can't waste a trip to my doctor. It's two hours there and back. Plus, it becomes an all-day event, and I can't miss more school. (Closed on the weekends.) So I was figuring, you know those things you can get at WalMart that wrap around your arm and velcroe? I think it's a wrist wrap. Well, since mine hurts about midforearm, could I buy a long one and get rid of the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment