Sunday, July 17, 2011

Herobrine! he is my pet have you seen herobrine in minecraft?

i did once. he put 5 creepers in my house *btw it was a mansion made of stone* and Herobrine aka "Him" said hehehehe! and i got my diamond sword legitimately* and then herobrine said DDiamond?! and took my diamond sword i ran as fast as i could to try and open the door the creepers went ssssssssssssssssssssss so i ran upstairs and blocked the stairway but these were.... wierd i killed them all but then "Min" opened the door i saw his skin. he was a default skin with like a steel chain herobrine gave "min" my diamond sword and herobrine said:Good boy min now nightfall shall come! and it turned nightfall and i got littered with cows and wolves and such i couldn't see and min said .............. the end is near,master herobrine is coming my heart went pounding the roof was glass so i looked up and herobrine littered it with tnt and blew it up and i was in a bedrock cage min said master! we got him! and i put instant mine on herobrine said you shall die in despair and pain!! and i studdered no! don't do it! it was too late he turned my mansion into all wood i saw it through the hole my cages floor was lava so i used insta mine to kill min min survived and said "heheheh! i will never die little twit!" Herobrine said "leave her alone!" so min dropped my sword when my sword dropped the lava went away. Herobrine used thunder on my glass to get in and i broke my cage so i came out Herobrine said "you deserve despair and pain forever but i will let you go this time only!" but he started spamming me with signs he gave me diamond and my diamond sword and full diamond armor but this part .....! herobrine showed up and said "i am the sorry one, master will you let me join you..? i bet not people in singleplayer or in survival multiplayer.. they hate the herobrine the true god hate me because i am different let me join you master please!" i noded yes he protects me from mobs and helps me build and i go on multiplayer when people attack him he 1 hit k.o's them and gives me the items and takes my commands and he clones items for me give him 1 diamond 2 stacks of 77 diamonds no hacks he is sweet and affectionate he is NOT a monster he is just shy and people hate him he is not a killer he is just protect ing me and me only! never shows affection to you monsters trying to kill him he has one heart and one heart only he chose me to love me moral:don't judge herobrine min was never the same min was my team mate too except he is my body guard herobrine uhhh tries to kill everyone except meee......

No comments:

Post a Comment