Friday, July 22, 2011

Need some advice with my pregnant wife.....?

I love my wife dearly and were perfect together only been married 9months she is 7months pregnant. Were both 24 and i am so new to this and everything but she has never had an anger problem before now and her anger has just gone through the roof all of a sudden she gets mad at extremely peaty things and then starts sobbing and saying how sorry she is and everything. And lately she gets so mad and goes on these rants and telling me its all my fault because i made her this way. And i just don't want to be around her or home anymore i stay out as late as possible or even just stay at the office and get ahead thats how bad it is. I mean i try and be understanding but that can only go so far! What should i do? Advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment