Thursday, July 21, 2011

I can't stop eating,like compulsively!?

I had a problem with bulimia and anorexia 5 years ago and got down to a hundred and twenty pounds, I stopped because I got pregnant with my son and wanted him to be healthy. I am now a hundred and sixty five pounds. I'd like to the thinner, but the problem is I CAN NOT STOP MYSELF FROM EATING. I eat when i am bored, I eat when I watch tv, I can't go out anywhere without stopping to get something to eat, I am ALWAYS eating. So much that grocery costs are going through the roof. It's like a compulsive behaviour, I just cannot stop myself. What can I do to fix this problem? I don't want to go back to being anorexic or bulimic to lose weight. I'd just like to stop pigging out on EVERYTHING. Would a doctor be able to help me some how? Anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment