Saturday, July 23, 2011

Possibly pregnant? Your views?

I know these questions get annoying.. But just wanting some experiences/advice. I had spotting over a week ago.. No way near a period, just pink on the tissue and little spots in a pad, where as I'm usually quite dark and heavy. Didn't have any cramping. After the bleeding had stopped, started getting random niggles and stretch like pains in my uterus. I'm due on, on monday.. So I will be doing a test then (of course). But I feel as if I'm going to come on, I know its natural to feel this way if you're pregnant anyway as I've got a little girl.. Keep going to the loo, to double check if anything is there and nothing! Constantly going to the toilet, feeling nausea quite a lot of the time, completely off most foods, due to the smell! Sick of the wait, so just want some yahoo answers in the mean time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment