Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can this be near the end for me or still just bH?

i will be 39 weeks tomorrow and i dont feel that well at all.... to me i seem alot lower today and dont have as much movement very bad with heart burn and alot of pressure in my back side sit to go but nothing is happening.... For the last 3 weeks i have being getting alot of tight feelings across my belly but today they have even stopped... when i stand it takes me a few mins to stand up right with the pressure in my front privates and very bottom of my back the pressure in my privates seems to be from the inside out and is a right pain also have pain when i walk in my left butt cheek or hip not sure were the pain is coming from is this a sign wat should i do go get checked or leave it a while also seem to be on the loo for a pee alot today..... what do yous think ?? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment