Sunday, July 17, 2011

What does my dream mean? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me :(?

I'm 15 (in case that helps) I had a dream that me and my EX friend/EX boyfriend was standing on top of a roof. Like in an action movie. We were both dressed quite smartly (lets just say that we both looked VERY attractive. He was in a suit and I was in a long black dress) Then he says to me "Have you ever tried weed?" and I replied "No, why?" and he says "Because we are about to blow" and as soon as he said that I saw a VERY slight glimpse of a helicopter and then a BIG EXPLOSION came up and that's when I woke up. It was weird. I also suffer from sleep paralysis (sometimes when I'm falling asleep, I feel like im sinking into my bed and I can't move or anything. Not evn breath for about 5 mins) So because of my sleep paraylis (which makes all my dreams seem MUCH more real then it is) I actually HEARD and SAW the explosion VERY clearly. As if my brain exploded or something. So werid.....Please help :/

No comments:

Post a Comment