Sunday, July 17, 2011

I had a dream of kissing my crush?

k so i used to go to school with him for a month then i moved states and never talked to him... i rly like this guy (im in yr 9) and was wishing of dreaming of him and last night i dreamt that i wwwas in a hotel room with my firend and he knocked and was standing there in just speedos (dotn ask :L) and smiling and then i was happily playing a game with him and running away and laughing but then i got tired and stopped and i took his hands and went somewhere where no one could see (in all my kissing dreams i always go with someone somewhere where no one can see) and then we held hands and kissed (but the kiss didnt feel that real and it was as if i was controlling my dream/lucid dreaming to kiss him ) and then i kissed him a couple more times but in different places like him going ot the loo and me following them we kissed.... it felt quite real and i was aware i was dreaming and i was trying to not wake up! help?? oh he doesnt know i like him , tanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment